The Lost Love (Part - 3)

The Lost Love (Part - 3)


Read : Part -1 and Part - 2

All night he waited for her answer but she didn't replied. He thought that she would answer him when they would met personally the next day. He reached the airport on time in the morning. There were still few minutes to his flight when his phone beeped. It was a message from Saya.

 ‘It is not the right time to meet. You are in urgency for some commitment. I never thought you would behave childishly in such a crucial situation. I too like to talk to you but your desperation is suffocating. It feels as if you wants to stick me like a ghost. Please don't come. I need more time to think.'

His one message ruined his life. He was sensing the end of his love life before a start. His eyes became moist. He remembered Sandhaya’s face when he mistreated her, when he didn't care about her feelings. Something similar was happening with him. He was so lost in his thoughts and turmoil that he missed several announcements about his flight. He missed his flight as quickly as he missed Saya from his life. His love was lost again. He silently went to his home and locked himself in his room. He wanted to talk to Sandhaya, he wanted to repent for his doings perhaps that would change the course of his life. His phone rang at this movement blinking Sandhaya's phone number. "How she knew that I need her at that moment." He said to himself and picked up her phone.

They regretted for their conduct on that frightful day. They then talked about their beautiful childhood days when they quickly apologized when ever they fought with each other. " I missed those days." "I too." " Why don't you come here we would eat lunch together. Mom has cooked our favorite Chinese food." He also needed to share his pain with her so he readily accepted her offer. After lunch they went to her room where he told her about Saya and how he ruined that beautiful relationship.

" You are now an expert in ruining relationship." She said hinting to their incident. "I don't know what happened to me at that time. After listening about your marriage I was determined to have someone in my life. I was angry with you for not discussing your marriage with me so I wanted to do the same to you." He said all in one go but later realized that he should not express his opposition to her marriage in this way. 

"Abhishek ! Do you still love me." Her question surprised him, , he didn’t know its answer. But before he could say something she continued, " I never went to London. I was in Jaipur to my aunt's place just to be away from you. She asked me to consider Raunaq's proposal, since my family was ready for this match I couldn't do nothing but to remember your saying that we must listen to our hearts in time of confusion because it never lies. I know you will never come to my life so I accepted the proposal but I wants your happiness. I need an answer to this question for it, please close your eyes and ask your heart."

"I will definitely give you the answer and I think I too need an answer to this question," he closed his eyes, "wait a minute, you said that I told you this listening to heart thing." "Yes!" She was not making eye contact with him. " Sandhaya look at me, look into my eyes, you are Saya." She hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Abhishek! You didn't want to talk to me and I know when you were alone you spend your time writing on writeupcafe.com then I thought to keep in touch with you through this method so I created my shadow 'Saya' using first and last to letters of my name for this purpose. I was not aware that you will love my writing and then you contacted me. When you confessed your love for Saya I thought that I must not stretch this bluff any more and send you that message." 

He was still stunned with these revelations the girl he loved and was loving all these days was Sandhaya. She was crying in his arms, he consoled her, " Idiot don't you see the good side of it, we can't live without each other. The writing that impressed me was yours because only you can understand the situation of my heart being in that situation yourself but you have done a blunder in all this by agreeing to marry Raunaq and not waiting for things getting normal between us."

"No mistake is bigger than your love," their parents came inside. "Your aunt told me that you were talking to Abhishek in Saya's disguise. We know that you can't live without each other but were hesitant to express or perhaps you don't even know about your love so we planted Raunaq in your story," Sandhaya's mother explained to them. " And now be ready for your wedding the same date next month." Both of them laugh at their idiocy and embraced each other while uttering three magical words.' I LOVE YOU.' 

This post is part of the contest Spin your Story on WriteUpCafe.com

Comments

  1. Very interesting story Cifar. I love stories with happy endings. It brings about a magical happiness within us. And here's is another happy ending story. Beautifully written with careful usage of words. My best wishes for the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment